- Loan pre-approval form
- Three of your most recent payslips
- A valid national Identification
Yes, you need to be a permanently employed.
There are 2 ways in which you can apply for a loan with Izwe Zambia:
1. Visit one of our branches and meet with our sales consultants to apply.
2. Call us on +260 (0) 211 220 752 to arrange for an Independent Sales Consultant to meet you at a convenient location and you will be guided through the application process.
You will be able to find your nearest branch by using the Branch Locator tool.
We will perform an electronic scorecard check, based on affordability and government payroll data.
Izwe Zambia offers cash loans of up to ZMW 25 000 with terms ranging between 4 and 60 months (5 years).
The amount that you have been approved to borrow will be paid out by money transfer, credit or EFT. You select the most convenient pay-out method you wish to receive your cash loan.
Once your loan has been approved, you will receive your money within 24 hours, this is subject to all your documents being in order.
This means that not only do you need to ensure that you have sent through all the required documents, but you need to make sure that all your documents are clear and visible.
All repayments are made via a payroll deduction.
• The repayments are automatically deducted via government payroll offices.
• Even if you have a payroll deduction you must make sure that your instalments are paid in full and on time.
You are welcome to visit any Izwe Zambia branch or contact us on +260 (0) 211 220 752 to enquire about the outstanding balance of your loan.
Izwe Zambia only allows one loan per person.
Roll-overs are permitted. A new loan will be issued to the borrower but a portion of the new loan will be taken to settle the outstanding amount on the current loan and the balance paid out to the borrower.