A Customer in this procedure means any person who is either any prospective or existing Client, for either loan products or any product offered by Izwe Loans Zambia.
Dear Esteemed Customer,
The purpose of this complaints procedure is to help us resolve any undesirable experience you may have while using any of our products and services which you may wish to bring to our attention as soon as possible. Our desire is to resolve your complaints in the quickest possible time, in the simplest manner in order to improve your experience with us.
1. INFORMAL COMPLAINTS
- A complaint can be directed to any appropriate member of staff that has direct contact with customers at either the front office or the back office.
- In the event that you are not comfortable to approach a member of staff, the matter should be raised with the Branch Manager.
- Upon receipt of the complaint, the member of staff or the Branch Manager is mandated to investigate and determine the complaint.
- A record of the customer presenting the complaint will be maintained together with the nature of the complaint and how the matter was resolved.
- For complaints submitted in writing , a written response will be sent to the customer within 72 hours of receiving the complaint.
2. FORMAL COMPLAINTS
- In the event that the complaint cannot be resolved in a satisfactory manner by the Branch Manager, the customer may put the complaint in writing to the Customer Support Officer on the following address: PO Box 31747, Lusaka. Should the customer wish to submit the complaint electronically, the following email address may be used: email@example.com.
- The Corporate Support Officer will assess the complaint and make a decision which will be communicated to the customer in writing within 48 hours.
- The Corporate Support Officer will only attend to those complaints that have been subjected to Part 1 above except under exceptional circumstances which will be determined on a case by case basis.
- Where part 1 and Part 2 of the complaints procedure have been completed and the customer remains unsatisfied with either the handling of the complaint or the feedback to their complaint, they may put their complaint in writing to the Managing Director on the following address: Head Office, Lubuto House, Plot 1278, Cnr Lungwebungu Rd/Lubuto Rd, Rhodes Park, Lusaka.
- Such a letter to the Managing Director should be received by no later than 7 working days from the date of receipt of the letter from either the Branch Head or the Corporate Support Office Manager as specified In Part 1 and Part 2 above.
- The Managing Director will assess the complaint and communicate the outcome to the customer in writing within 10 working days from the date the written complaint is lodged by the customer.
- In the event that the outcome of the complaint remains unsatisfactory, the customer may put it in writing to the Bank of Zambia (BOZ) -Non Bank Financial Institutions Supervision Department on the following address: P.O. Box 30080, Lusaka or P.O. Box 71511, Ndola.